We offer Pet Health Packages at Bannock Animal Medical Center (BAMC). Our packages allow you to save on your pet’s preventive healthcare costs. The packages we offer include: Kitten Package, New Cat Package, Puppy Package and Maintenance Package.
Our Kitten Package provides your furry baby with all the preventive healthcare needed within its first year of life. For one low cost, your kitten will be tested and vaccinated for:
Your kitten will receive the initial vaccination shots. Our Kitten Package also comes with follow-up booster shots every 3-4 weeks, beginning at 6-weeks old. The following services also included in the Kitten Package:
- Leukemia virus test
- Feline AIDS test
- Intestinal worms test
- Kitten microchip installation
- Monthly at-home de-wormer kit
- Spay/Neuter surgery (optional)
New Cat Package
Our New Cat Package will ensure that your new furry friend gets all the preventive healthcare it needs for its entire first year as your pet. Your new cat will receive vaccinations and tests to ensure his/her health. For one low price, we’ll get your new pet’s shots up-to-date.
The New Cat Package comes with all of the tests and vaccinations provided with the Kitten Package, as well as the following:
- All needed vaccinations
- FIV/FeLV test
- Parasite fecal exam
- De-wormer service
- Cat microchip installation
- Two veterinary office visits
- Spay/Neuter surgery (optional)
* Note: The New Cat Package comes with an entire year’s worth of de-wormers, no matter how many this adds up to within that time frame.
For one low price, you can purchase a puppy package. This will get your new best friend everything he/she needs for the entire first year of life. Buying the Puppy Package is much more cost efficient than purchasing these healthcare services one-by-one.
These are the veterinary recommendations for new puppies:
- Intestinal worms fecal test
- Microchip to track your stolen or runaway puppy
- Lifetime de-wormer services every single month
- Spay or Neuter surgery
- Vaccination for the following:
- Bordetella AKA Kennel Cough
The BAMC Puppy Package comes with a total of four veterinarian office visits and seven vaccinations, following the schedule below:
- 6 Weeks Old: DHPP-DV
- 10 Weeks Old: DHPP-CV and Bordetella Intranasal
- 14 Weeks Old: DHPP-CV, Rabies and Bordetella Injectable
- 18 Weeks Old: DHPP-CV and Bordetella Injectable
Yearly Maintenance Package
It’s very important that your pet gets annual veterinary exams and vaccinations. They help with early detection and prevention of serious illnesses. Our Annual Maintenance Package covers the costs of all your pet’s core vaccinations for the year. It also includes a full physical exam, each year.
The Annual Maintenance Package for your cat and dog comes with the following:
- 1-year supply of monthly Nemex wormer treatment
- For Dogs: Bordetella AKA Kennel Cough, Rabies and Distemper/Parvo
- For Cats: Rabies, Feline Leukemia and Feline Distemper
* Note: The Yearly Maintenance Package goes where your pet goes. If your cat or dog ever joins another family, she/he will still receive wormer and vaccine services for free.
Please contact us if you are interested in getting started with one of our packages, we would love to be your Pocatello Veterinarian.